Old 02-16-2013, 05:17 PM   #100
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Ok, so tell me all about the surrounding passages of these Bible verses please. I want to know breakdown of the all the chapters before these verses, and all the chapters after these verses, and a breakdown of the books from which these verses come from. I also want you to tell me how the verses fit into the larger picture of the entire Bible, from Genesis to Revelation. Please be in depth. And you can't copy and paste someone elses work. You do the work.

I know people is seminary do this. This is why they are in seminary.

I don't for one second think you know what you are talking about. You have an agenda. Your agenda is to purposely missunderstand and then misuse the Bible. Like I said, there's very little difference between you and the person who wants to start a cult based on one or two verses of the Bible that are completely misinterpreted.

Yeah, those 15 years at conservative Catholic schools and attending weekly Latin mass at Westminster Cathedral taught me nothing.

The message I was taught was of forgiveness, helping others, loving your fellow man and not being a judgmental a-hole.
DenverBrit is online now   Reply With Quote