Old 02-16-2013, 04:35 PM   #99
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
Talk about misquoting to serve an agenda. Here is what I actually said. http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...6&postcount=26

And note that SPDirty referenced Bible quotes to justify being 'anti-gay', but that's permissible, because again, it suits your agenda.

I took NOTHING out of context, I quoted Bible verse verbatim......and I could have found much nastier verse.

It's no surprise you're defensive.
Ok, so tell me all about the surrounding passages of these Bible verses please. I want to know breakdown of the all the chapters before these verses, and all the chapters after these verses, and a breakdown of the books from which these verses come from. I also want you to tell me how the verses fit into the larger picture of the entire Bible, from Genesis to Revelation. Please be in depth. And you can't copy and paste someone elses work. You do the work.

I know people is seminary do this. This is why they are in seminary.

I don't for one second think you know what you are talking about. You have an agenda. Your agenda is to purposely missunderstand and then misuse the Bible. Like I said, there's very little difference between you and the person who wants to start a cult based on one or two verses of the Bible that are completely misinterpreted.

Last edited by Tombstone RJ; 02-16-2013 at 04:49 PM..
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote