Old 02-13-2013, 09:52 AM   #20
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk idiot kicker View Post
After just watching some youtube on him, I'll say Hells Yeah!

I think one thing the Ravens game should have taught us is that having 3 bigtime receiving threats can be a really great thing.

Screw the smaller slot guy as our 3rd WR. Lets have all three be big, tall, fast physical guys with bigtime YAC.

That would take our offense to the next level. That and a dependable, physical RB in the mid-rounds.
As I said, I'd prefer us to wait. I think Markus Wheaton is going to be a damn good player and would take him in the second if he was still on the board. Patterson is going to go pretty high in my opinion. There are teams who need wideouts and he is one of the better ones available and I've seen him mocked as high as #12 to the Dolphins. Minnesota desperately needs a wide receiver and there are a few other teams well before our selection who could go that route too. Doubt Patterson is gonna last. There might be other players like him in the draft from a speed standpoint and where they could make an impact right away, but the guys Mediator has in mind don't have this kids kind of potential. It is off the charts. Randy Moss legit. Patterson isn't just a slot guy too -- he can play inside and out. I really think he is going to storm it up in the NFL if he keeps his head on straight.

Last edited by Requiem; 02-13-2013 at 10:07 AM..
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote