Old 02-12-2013, 11:44 PM   #65
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
So I will count you in with W*gs and Req as being glad that granny didn't actually shoot a home invader/rapist, because it would have been a political win for the NRA. Also noteworthy, granny was raped specifically and only because she was unable to shoot her attacker. Again, this speaks to the fact that liberals do not care about details as long as the political agenda is served. Granny gets raped? No problem as long as it wasn't my granny and it agrees with my world view.
I normally like your posts and agree with a lot of them but you went 100% myopic on this one. You only want to read into what the 3 of us have said to fit your own paradigm. I don't know the other guys but I can bet that like me they are reviled by what happened and wish she had killed the muthereffer. But to deny the position of he NRA, especially in view of their recent rhetoric, and how this would have been used to point out how the left is trying to disarm Americans is disingenuous. To only argue from the point that we take glee in what happened just makes you come across as being small, but you seem pretty intransigent on this point, so think what you will.
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote