Old 02-11-2013, 12:02 PM   #92
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs

12 straight road division wins

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
You're right, i shouldn't paint ALL the characters with a broad brush, but most of that original group I can't stand. And really couldn't stand team Grimes, but thank God Lori is dead. I agree the show is tolerable (for me) when it understands that its just a first person shooter, but the entirety of season 2 was spent trying to be a character study and it failed miserably.

Lets see...this is what I watch.

Some all time favs: The Wire, Seinfeld, Friday Night Lights, Sopranos, Six Feet Under.

Current: Game Of Thrones (never thought I'd like it, but wow, i love it), Louie, MadMen, Breaking Bad, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Treme, Girls (have a love/hate with this), ya know, the usual shows middle class white people like. Oh, and The Amazing Race is something i can watch from now till the end of time. I'm probably missing some, but I don't watch as much TV as I used to.

Game of Thrones is excellent. And I have never met someone who didn't admit the Wire was at least pretty good, even if it wasn't their cup of tea (like me). Between the Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Mad Men and whatever else, AMC is killing it right now.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote