Old 02-11-2013, 09:54 AM   #31
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediator12 View Post
The more I look at the DL, the more the value stacks in the late second to fourth round. The OL has 5 Elite Prospects IMHO right now, and a real impressive 2-4th round run of guys with potential. Its the DB's I can not get a solid perspective. I see a bunch of guys I am grading WAY higher than their current draft value across many internet sites. Until they run in INDY, I will not be able to really come to grips with their overall value.

Also, do you see an extremely high number of CB to safety conversions in this draft? I keep seeing a TON of guys who do not grade as NFL CB's except in a heavy Zone scheme, but can tackle and cover the deep ball. What are you seeing?
I think this is a really SOLID corner class without a particularly elite standout. Definitely dont want to condemn anyone to safety until after Indy Real easy to put your foot in your mouth that way haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
You are saying you want to go OL and CB with the first two picks right? I'm fine with that. Give me Bennie Logan to replace Wolfe and Wolfe to replace Ayers and I'm happy.
Not necessarily. I want the BPA at OL, MLB and DB.

We can grab some worthless fatties who will be out of breath after 2 snaps later on.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote