Old 02-10-2013, 07:08 PM   #11
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
That's why I couldn't follow that show; The characters do stuff that makes no sense. If the zombie apocalypse happens, first thing I do is go to the local national guard armory with my friends and family, pick up a few M113 armored personnel carriers with extra diesel cans and assorted spare parts. Mount .50 cals on each one, and load up on various other weapons and lots of ammo. Also grab a few deuce and a halfs to stock with food, water, diesel motor/generator units, entertainment stuff, agricultural supplies, livestock (chickens, pigs, etc.), a few German Shepards always come in handy too. Then, I lead a convoy to the Long Beach docks, drive my rolling stock up onto the Catalina Island ferry (maybe it takes a couple of trips?) and sail on over to Avalon Bay. Unload. Clear the island of any zombies that might be there, from one end to the other. Take up residence in the Wrigley Mansion up on Mount Ada and live happily ever after enjoying the view.

You do realize Catalina Island has people there too. Sure you could clear the thousands there much easier then on the mainland.

I love the show and waiting tonight for it. Good Late Sunday night fun.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote