Old 02-10-2013, 03:47 PM   #107
cmhargrove
Is this thing on???

Travis Henry's love child...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandlc View Post
Cmhargrove, how is your son doing in school? Is he on schedule to get his engineering degree? Also, he will be a junior this coming season, is he going to start at T or G for MUST? Also, again I wouldn't discount the BMW 335d if you can find a used one on a BMW lot at least give it a test drive. I'm also a fan of Audi.
My son has been doing well, but honestly playing football and studying engineering has been a major hill to climb. He is one semester behind right now, but I consider that excellent for the load he has taken on.

Circumstances have changed for him, and I think next fall he will actually be transferring to Oklahoma State to be nearer his girlfriend (they have been seriously dating for more than 2 years). He is a two year letterman in football and has been starting at Right Guard. If you followed S&t this year, you know they went 10-1 and broke the school's all time points record (over 100 seasons at S&T). Anyway, the school is treating the head coach like dirt and he is actively pursuing other coaching jobs (which sucks for S&T football). So, my son feels like things are pointing to a change for him as well.

He is going to take his engineering study to Oklahoma State and walk on this fall. That way he gets to fulfill his childhood dream of playing "big school ball.". The good news is that he started right away freshman year, so he still has a redshirt year to burn while he learns the OSU system. Then, he still has 2 years of eligibility to fight for a starting job. The offense and talent level at Oklahoma State is pretty exciting right now, so I think he is in for a fun ride. He has already been offered jobs from 2 previous internships as long as he just completes his degree, so I think he won't miss too much from losing the S&T degree (we hope).

Anyway, thanks for asking and I'll try to give everyone updates if/when he makes the team at Oklahoma State.
cmhargrove is online now   Reply With Quote