Old 02-10-2013, 01:24 PM   #22
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
The people who have actual military experience and the soldiers who are actually stationed there would have a pretty good idea I'm guessing. I mean it's not represented very well in most movies or shows, but people with military experience who own guns are going to be among the most likely to survive the initial bloodbath, and many of them are going to have similar ideas as you. I live in Colorado Springs and I know that there'd be a ****-ton of soldiers trying to grab all kinds of stuff from Fort Carson if a zombie apocalypse happened. The thought that I could just head over there and grab weapons and supplies, much less a Bradley or the like, seems kind of laughable in the face of that.
I'm assuming there wouldn't be many survivors to compete with, like in the show. The other strategy would be to choose a large, fertile tract of land, get a bulldozer, and build a fenced moat all the way around the property. Then, you'd just have to do weekly patrols and clean out the wire, so to speak.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote