View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 09:32 PM   #22
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
If your not part of the solution your part of the problem.

Goodell is trying to hose with the integrity of the game, why not find a way to keep the integrity while spreading out the impact the players get over more time which allows their bodies to heal?

Fans get more football, I would rather watch backups play 8 games than watch the Probowl, preseason, or NASCAR. Hell I would rather watch backups over basketball.

NFL makes more money, more players see the field and get a chance to have a career.

Sure there are bad teams, every year your going to have a kFc, Oakland, Detroit, Miami where a team struggles to win a game or 2. There already is bad football being played, I think if you get more guys on the field maybe the players like Timmy who don't practice well would see the field out of necessity and contribute.

It was just an idea I had in the shower that I have been thinking over.

What's your idea? Keep doing nothing because change is too hard?
For you to claim Goodell is hosing the integrity of the game then get defensive because someone's saying football is inherently violent is laughable. Your scheme kills the integrity of NFL football 10X more. If you want to see your proposed scheme, watch more college football or hope for the NFL Europe to return or something.

To be honest, I completely hate your idea and think it'd be the end of my NFL watching days. It's that terrible. I just generally like you as a poster so I didn't make a big fuss about it. To get as condescending as you are because he speaks in general terms (he wasn't just telling you to pull your head out, speaking in general) means you're no longer afforded that courtesy.
That One Guy is offline   Reply With Quote