Old 02-07-2013, 07:23 PM   #48
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Juwan The Headless Thompson Gunner!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juwan Thompson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
Cadillac is putting their nose into the premium market along with BMW, Lexus, and Mercedes. Cadillac doesn't have the long history those brands do, though.

GM has some history of innovative kind of vehicles, the Oldsmobile Toronado for instance. Front wheel drive luxury car. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oldsmobile_Toronado

Cadillac had FWD in the Eldorado with the same platform, also some of their later models like the DTS, CTS.

Too bad the quality sucked, it was common to see Cadillacs with paint flaking off exposing primer, or being towed. Alright, history lesson over.

Cadillac has improved their quality lately and got themselves into the conversation at least for premium luxury vehicles.
Well said.

I have read a lot of good things about what they are doing, they certainly are now in the converstation. I did do some comparision shopping between the 2 a couple months ago, I will stick with BWM because they have been doing it year in and out. Plus I love that they went the turbo rout on the new 2013 cars. guys like me only need the kick for passing, I not burning rubber from light to light so the savings on gas mileage would benefit me.

Plus you get German engineering.
broncosteven is online now   Reply With Quote