View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 07:00 PM   #113
rbackfactory80
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant1999e View Post
So let me get this straight, you don't blame Prater for missing the field goal, Champ for getting beat all night, Hester for running like a b**** on 3rd and 7, whoever made the call to run on 3rd and 7 for play calling like a b****, Manning for not passing for 7 on that play, Fox for downing the ball with 30+ seconds left in the game, Manning for throwing an int. No, you have an excuse for all of that. Instead, you want to find a scapegoat.

I don't remember Moore being the big time free agent that everyone was trying to sign last off-season. The big time player you want to put the ball in his hands and WIN THE GAME. I thought that was PMFM. Instead, we run the ball on 3rd and 7, we down the ball with 30+ seconds left. Are you ****ing kidding me? Rahim Moore?

When you're in the minority, it usually means you're wrong.

Yep, that's the OMane. If you ever saw the commercial with the father trying to teach his son how to throw a ball who throws it sideways, that is basically who you are arguing with. They obviously don't understand how ****ty play inspires ****ty play. They obviously have no idea of the pressure for a young player to make that play when every vet on the team displayed no guts. These are the types of fans that will bring up stats about how our stars played in games that have little meaning.

But don't worry, if there is enough of an outcry maybe they will cut Moore and we can wonder why we have another collapse from the top down next year too.
rbackfactory80 is offline   Reply With Quote