View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 04:41 PM   #2328
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
I have no idea what is going on with Collins but maybe he does trust his HS coach more than his family when it comes to making a decision about his future? I'm not saying his HS coach is sqeaky clean, who knows what his angle is? Maybe he just wants Collins to get out of the Miami scene and the hype and the chaos of is family and go to a program where he knows (due to the coaching staff) that Collins will get good coaching and good leadership and not as many distractions?

I really don't know, we are all speculating at this point. However, just from my point of view, it sounds like maybe, just maybe, if his mom wasn't so heavy handed in this whole thing he may have chosen to not leave?
I'm convinced the coach is dirty but I dont care anymore. If he wants to go just go. He is a great back but I don't want the NCAA or the Courts to reverse his choice at this point because it is becoming all an unneeded distraction. Just drop the suit and let Gate wood accept his plum job on the Arky staff for delivering the kid. Its over...I'm ready to let it be. She should do the same. I can tell you this.....if Gate wood stays at the school his kids will get frozen out by the U do he might as well leave.

We will get Sony Michel next year so its not a big deal.

Last edited by SoCalBronco; 02-07-2013 at 04:43 PM..
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote