Old 02-07-2013, 11:16 AM   #112
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Rob View Post
Point taken. Counter point: Only Manning's first season in Denver, on a new team, in a new offense, with new backs /receivers that were on their third offense in three seasons as well.The Defense went for 32nd in 2010 to 23rd in 2011. This season finished 4th in points allowed, 2nd in yards given up per game and tied for the lead is sacks. Would be shocked to see regression on either side of the ball in 2013.
No doubt about that. I have always said PM is the best QB I have seen play (started really watching football during the 99 season, and became a Bronco fan in 2000). But there is something that just doesn't click with him during the playoff like it's the norm during the regular season. I have no doubt we will kick ass on O next year, and pretty positive we will be around the same rankings on D as long as we stay healthy.

Still will be very nervous when we reach the playoffs. Not like most of the over confident people we had around here before the Balt game. Playoffs is a totally different atmosphere. If you don't have that killer instinct, we aren't getting really far.
Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote