Old 02-07-2013, 09:00 AM   #110
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Exactly what are they going to do draft Andrew Luck at the bottom of round 1 this yr, play Osweiler? Sign Alex Smith? Bleh Manning still top 10 qbs in the league. He is 8 times 1 and done in the playoffs. I agree with people that is not very good. But still how good of a chance do you think Rivers has over Manning? or whoever Raiders roll out? Or Geno Smith a rookie in KC? I will still say we are better positioned there.

Like i was saying I think build a dominant run game. Get some guards who can maul people down the field. I wasn't really impressed with either of the TE blocking ability, its not horrid but not really good in short yardage. Broncos started bringing in an extra oline sometimes right?

At this point Broncos should look to get more physical anywhere they can. Look to get meaner, get nastier. IMO that means big uglies on the dline, middle linebacker, more at interior oline.
Doesn't Rivers have a wining record against PM (including playoffs)?

Anyway... PM is not our problem (until we get to the playoffs). Totally agree about getting nastier in both trenches. Would really love a TE like Finley, and a back like Steven Jackson. Both are great players... and both great blockers.

Still think that with KM healthy, we win that game. And **** the Colts!!! Can't get around my head they going from Manning to Luck. Guess it must be some sort of karma repayment from losing out on Elway when they had the rights and shot at landing him. BASTARDS!!!
Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote