View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 07:46 PM   #104
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
What is there to consider when it comes to Manning? He's our best option until he retires, even if he's a bit of a dud in the playoffs.
Exactly what are they going to do draft Andrew Luck at the bottom of round 1 this yr, play Osweiler? Sign Alex Smith? Bleh Manning still top 10 qbs in the league. He is 8 times 1 and done in the playoffs. I agree with people that is not very good. But still how good of a chance do you think Rivers has over Manning? or whoever Raiders roll out? Or Geno Smith a rookie in KC? I will still say we are better positioned there.

Like i was saying I think build a dominant run game. Get some guards who can maul people down the field. I wasn't really impressed with either of the TE blocking ability, its not horrid but not really good in short yardage. Broncos started bringing in an extra oline sometimes right?

At this point Broncos should look to get more physical anywhere they can. Look to get meaner, get nastier. IMO that means big uglies on the dline, middle linebacker, more at interior oline.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote