Old 02-05-2013, 01:16 PM   #77
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

Eat greedy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by hades View Post
I buy stuff I like, no doubt. I like bright colors, so I've had a yellow Mustang and now a Gotta Have It Green one. I only buy Levi jeans cuz that's the brand/style I like. I buy them anywhere that sells Levi's for a good price. I've purchased from JC Penny, the Levi Outlet store and I'm sure my wife has picked up a pair or two for me somewhere else. I've bought Bronco shirts from K-Mart and at the Bronco store at the stadium, as well as Penny's.

I will say, I'll shop anywhere until they piss me off. I never shop at Walmart, and as of a couple years ago, no longer shop at Sears (after being jacked around on a new dishwasher we bought and never received. Took forever for them to figure it out and get our money back, so no more business from us).
Same with Chevy actually, and that was due to a jackwad at a dealership in 1988. Tried to buy my first new car, he said I didn't look like I could afford one. Left, got a new Ford and drove up there the next day to show him I could get one (yeah, I was 19 and married and wearing Levi's).

Any major purchase tho, I will research it (except Mustangs, I think I'll always drive one) and buy the product I feel will serve its purpose best for me.

Thx for that link Meck, I just "Liked" the page! Do you follow Juicing Vegetables? Some good info at times, a lot of him pushing his books too tho.
http://www.facebook.com/VegetableJuicing?fref=ts
Back in the day I was a loyal Sears guy... then I started working for Craftsman. Now, I could take it or leave it. And I must say a lot of it is antiquated marketing techniques.... that whole Sears card/SYWR might have worked when retail was king - but now that they've alienated most of their loyal customers with QA cuts, Sears is just another retailer - and an overpriced one at that.
Mogulseeker is online now   Reply With Quote