View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 01:51 PM   #39
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
Let me play Devils Advocate here for a second.. Peyton would not say you cannot get rid of Doom. He's a player, he's not in personnel, he has to trust in these coaches to put the team in the best position to win. Now, I do think that if they traded Doom for picks and maybe got a player as well, and with that freed up cap space went and got a dynamic piece to add to the offense, that PM wouldn't have bitter feelings.

I like Doom, but.. It's not too far fetched to think that a rookie could come in, like an Oakfor/Anash in the first round, and produce 10 sacks, and actually provide more of a stronger run support presence..

That in no way means I'm implying we are or should get rid of Doom!
It's hard to hit when your picking in the high 20s. If we had a top 10 then I'd be more inclined in your approach here. IMO before he became a bronco manning saw the doom and miller combo and his eyes lighted up.

I don't really see the same thing some others do with dumervil. I believe he's one of the best weapons on our defense. He disrupts so many plays. Rivers can be heard screaming his name in the middle of the night. Nightmares. I think his contract scares people but the worst of it is over. I wouldn't get rid of him at all. I would move him around a bit more. Like someone reported in here he's pretty good from the left.