Old 02-02-2013, 04:06 PM   #153
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
It is a legit question, which is why I said it will become more of a socioeconomic issue. But don't be surprised if a lot of minorities are still given aid because they don't have as much money as whites

But the reality is the USA is overpopulated. No one wants to talk about that cuz I guess there's nothing we can do about it
See, this is where liberals tend to change the rules. When EOE was began it was about giving minorities and women a better chance at getting jobs. Fair enough, I like the policy and agree with it. However, now that more balance is being obtained (it's no perfect by any means) and whites and males are decreasing in numbers for various reasons, will these same laws that protected people of color and women apply to whites and males? However, you seem to be saying "it's not about jobs anymore, it's about $."

So then, you are saying "no" that EOE won't ever be applied to whites and males because it's not about jobs, it's about wealth? Perhaps I don't understand the reasoning behind EOE policies?

Last edited by Tombstone RJ; 02-02-2013 at 04:12 PM..
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote