Old 02-01-2013, 10:34 AM   #91
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirtyDegrees View Post
I bet the Redskins are really glad they hired an overrated loser who rode Steve Young and John Elway's coattails after he ruined RGIII's career this year in a cynical attempt to win a playoff game to protect his job security.

Jeff Fisher is nothing special, I will guarantee right now that the Chiefs will never amount to anything under Andy Reid.

You forgot to mention that our current coach parachuted into his position after finishing 2-14 and giving his team the first overall pick.

Meanwhile he's been a disgrace and the team has won in spite of his decision making.

If John Fox were named Juan Fox or Jerome Fox he wouldn't be an NFL head coach right now and the proof is that Jim Caldwell and Lovie Smith haven't been rehired as NFL coaches despite having the exact same qualifications that John Fox has.
I would be very surprised if those two do not find a job within a year. If anything, should they be considered part of the retreads that the NFL seems to go with? I call it the Benefit of the Doubt pick. It is safe as they are a veteran coach and the team feels it must have been other tangibles that made their former team suck eggs. I guess a year in waiting will tell if your opinion holds water. Caldwell had the yo yo two year career with the Colts.

Last edited by broncocalijohn; 02-01-2013 at 10:38 AM..
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote