View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 03:35 PM   #31
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs

12 straight road division wins

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

In his defense we never got to see Hunter to play. And they got Warren to restructure and take a pay cut, which actually save a crap ton of money over the bloated contract that McDaniels saddled the organization with. I personally believe Wolfe was going to play regardless since Del Rio was on record suggesting as much as early as the second week of camp. Also, Wolfe is exhibit A in his favor. Where Mediator is insisting we give Girgson credit for the "best defensive lineman" who never played a down in Chapman, then Elway gets credit for trading back and picking the second best (and probably will play longer than the best) DT prospect that actually DID play in the second round.

And the rookies not playing is more to do with Fox's MO going back to Carolina than Elway's and CO's drafts.

I think letting Garcon go and then seeing him do amazing until he got a foot injury and having Andrew Luck land in your lap doesn't = greatest GM'ing this season. Sorry.

Personally, I am very curious to see how this next draft class develops against the last since the much maligned Xanders will have had zero impact on it.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote