Old 01-29-2013, 09:03 AM   #174
Mediator12
OM analyst

Roby AND Latimer?Who the Hell Knew?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
I like Brandon Williams, I have been beating that drum for quiet some time. I don't think he's a first round pick, especially with some of the bigger school guys getting majority of the recognition. But.. some of the safeties we are looking at are in that same 2-3 round range.

Jenkins is deff not getting up and making a play, but I think he can refine his technique and work on leverage. I would assume we stay in our two gap scheme, so I would like a disruptive two gap player. Jenkins could fit that mold, Short could fit in, though he may be better in a traditional 4-3.. Williams is by far my favorite, he's a combo of those two players.. But why take him in the first if he's there in the second? I'm curious if we do take 2 safeties in the draft or if we envision Thomas as a FS..? Where do you think Thomas is a better fit?

Also can you shed some light on Will Davis for me.. CB Utah State.
I know you like Brandon Williams, you have been beating that drum for awhile

Thomas, are you talking about Philip thomas? If you can, please include whole names at this point of the draft just way too many new names floating around, and I work with new clients every week or so.

As for Will Davis, I only have a little tape on him and the Senior Bowl practices. Do not have a grade for him yet, but the first impression is a highly talented small school guy who is raw as Sushi and struggled mightily against top level competition in Mobile last week. His tape looked a lot more solid, but its not the games I want to see. The only game I have is the bowl game versus Toledo. I want the WIS, UTAH, and BYU tape to see before final judgement.
Mediator12 is offline   Reply With Quote