View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 05:20 PM   #119
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
errand, how do you propose that an armed revolution would work? That was my question, and instead you launched into an irrelevant rant.
This nation has millions of armed law abiding citizens who will not allow themselves to be disarmed by the government as long as the 2nd amendment is a part of the Bill of Rights.

I'm sure you're of the thought that given how well equipped our military is that it would be impossible to overthrow the government that would try to take away our freedoms

I guess you haven't noticed the numerous law enforcement leaders who say that they will not obey unconstitutional orders to seize weapons owned by law abiding citizens....not to mention many of the law abiding gun owners in America are military people who swore an oath to defend the U.S. Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic.....

now imagine if that domestic enemy is our own government....whose side do think these military men and women will be on? The President who is generally only liked by 50% and overstepping his authority or the Constitution installed to protect We the People that they have sworn to defend?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote