Old 01-24-2013, 01:29 PM   #260
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
So running a couple trick option plays = revamping the O for Tebow? Again.. someone who takes what the media tells them as gospel when it's total BS.

Listen, I know you are just trying to stir the pot. I get it, really, I do. Why you have not been banned from the OMane is really quite beyond me. It's obvious you are just arguing to argue.

I like TT. I'm grateful for the season he provided the Broncos. It was fun, it was thrilling and it was temporary. While I admire TT for his faith, that is, his convictions and his amazing ability to inspire people, I also see his limitations as a QB. No one wants to see TT succeed more than me! But the fact is he really, really needs to work on his passing game. There's just no getting around this. Now I understand you like to claim he was sabotaged by Elway and Fox, whatever. But the fact remains the same that when the Bronco acquired a HoF QB in Manning, they got better, and not just a little better, a heck of a lot better.

My best wishes go out to TT and always will. As for you my friend, peace and out.