View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 11:51 AM   #78
Cosmo
Perennial Pro-bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cache Glades View Post
Youre ****in stupid. Most of those were banned and Lance is on record, under oath, saying that had he been caught getting blood transfusions not only would he be banned from the sport but also arrested. Arrested! It was against the law!

And the argument that EVERY rider was doping is such an ignorant statement that it almost doesnt warrant response.
There were so many riders who were clean and trying to feed their families just like Lance. I have a feeling if you were one of those guys, you might have a different opinion right now.
But I get the attitude that so many people have these days.. Get yours at all cost and trample who ever dares stand in your way.

And I wont even get into questionable practices of the Livestrong Organization. But its just a witch hunt, right Lance?
I prey this guy gets sued into bankruptcy which is very ****in likely, especially since people are starting to dig deeper now into Livestrong.
But youre wealthy now arent you lance? And youre probably thinking to yourself that it was worth it. Because honestly, maybe it was. You never would have been sh*t without dope. No one would know your name.
Everyone does now.. and they will always think of you as a fraud. Your children, and the 3 wives you cheated on will all see you that way too. But you got yours Lance. Ill give you that.
I listed what he is accused of. I said he may have done none, some or all; I don't know. I just am tired of people not understanding what exactly he is accused of and just assume he did steroids which is so demonized that it makes it sound even worse.

I don't think EVERY cyclist was doing it, I think enough were to ask why they couldn't beat him. Honestly, there are so many other issues with sports that his cheating is so minor compared to everything else wrong with sports that I just don't want to waste time beating him into the ground.

I don't know what kind of person he is, nor do I care. If the sport cares so much about the "doping", then they should have had better ways to stop it. How do you ruin 1 mans life if he's guilty but allow others who probably did the same to slide only because they didn't make as much money?!

If he's guilty, so be it.
Cosmo is offline   Reply With Quote