View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 09:41 AM   #62
Flex Gunmetal
Icy Fresh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Francis Daytona

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
I'll take this time to reply just once..

POOR DREAM had his feelings hurt in his thread because I DARED to reply in it so I seemed like he wanted to shrink his balls and run for cover.. by deleting the thread..

speak of trolls your one of the kings of it..

most of your posts are tee hee hee giggling like a little girl one line responses..

It seem that just because I do not hold Clady to the same level you do, that you feel my posts are trolling..

All I asked in your thread was show me the money.. at least a few good poster s in this thread have attempted to do so and some make damned good sense, unlike your whining in here..

If you do not like what I have to say, refute it and stop pissing and moaning about poor dream and how I pick on him..

I've had you on IGGY most of my posting days because you are a troll following ME from forum to forum.. Unlike your comments to the contrary and when I was a mod and had to ban you repeatedly form your behavior you seem to never GOT IT.. it is you and not the rest of the forum that was at fault..

Yes I got banned after I was fired as a MOD but it was because I choose to defy the direction the forum was going nothing more nothing less..

So now back to iggy for you as I choose not to see your silly whiny posts..

Go away you clueless waste of air. No one likes you, nor do you offer anything of value to this site other than headaches and spite.
Flex Gunmetal is offline   Reply With Quote