View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 03:58 PM   #6
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
MacGruder furiously follows and attacks anything non-Tebow related across many message boards.

Tebow is known as a distraction because of the fanaticism of his fans.

...but what if MacGruder is the only one, and he's just THAT annoying and omnipresent that he's completely torpedoed Tim's career. I'd say from the evidence he's presented on the Orangemane, that this possibility is extremely likely.

And if that's the case, is MacGruder an evil genius undermining Tim with every post? Surely being this "next-level" annoying and ignorant is intentional... there's no other explanation. But that brings us to a NEW question... who would possibly have the motive to do this to such a charismatic and genuinely kind man?

After reflecting on this, I arrived at two possible conclusions:

1. MacGruder is TGN

and

2. MacGruder is a Filipino that was forever scarred in an unfortunate circumcision accident and must seize revenge on behalf of his missing penis

I will now reply cryptically to any questions or skepticism you may have with "All truth goes through three phases", "Stay tuned...", and several other vague remarks.
I think you are missing 2 very plausible possibilities:

A: Macgruder is Tim Tebow - We all know Tebow did his best work in Denver during the period when people were jumping on the bandwagon, it all began to fall apart once Macgruder had to post too much across multiple boards about conspiracies and defending Tim, what if the reason Tebow began to decline and the reason he has practiced so poorly in New York is that he spends all his time on message boards?

B: Macgruder is not an individual but rather a group of proxy Floridians operating out of a base hidden somewhere in the Appalachians, trying to ensure that a long lost prophecy by the pastor Elmo Hildebrandt prophesizing the return of Christ in the form of a professional QB of great virtue and success will be fullfilled.