Thread: Obama Sworn In
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 01:33 PM   #172
BroncoInferno
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk
Cute how you've tried to cover your obvious lack of reading my posts before attacking me by repeating this tired misstatement - and yes - caricature of what I said.

You misstated wholly what I said originally until I rubbed your snout in your vomit and directed you to the specific post. From then on you corrected your bilge by about 25% and resumed to hammer away with the rest of the BS.

But indeed in the end, and the most instructive thing about this is that those who scream loudest the most about how allegedly anti-racist they are are also those with the biggest racial blind spots. They can never find a white victim of racism, let alone one worthy of defending.

Funny how that always turns out, isn't it?
You can cry and deflect all you want, but the reality is that everyone (including a poster who generally alligns with you politically) nailed the gist of your meaning the first time around. Nothing you've said has changed the validity of this question regarding your assertion:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoInferno
When Mrs. Obama rolled her eyes at Boehner, what SPECIFIC stereotype was she "going out of her way to vindicate" (to use your new phrasing that means exactly the same thing)?
You're an embarassment to yourself.
BroncoInferno is offline   Reply With Quote