DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Yeah.

Not interested in EJ, even though he got better this year (FSU fan) -- but I don't disagree with the sentiments of some here who think Elway might use a pick each year to develop a QB. Hanie is probably on his way out. Wouldn't mind using a later pick to get another developmental guy. Not Manuel though.

Only watched a few Mizzou games this year, but Gooden stood out because of his speed and athleticism. Was a former safety, so it kind of sounds like we have another Wesley Woodyard type project here. Sounds like he could run in the 4.4's -- and has been timed at 4.38 -- which would be absolutely insane. I think Denver will go LB (either ILB or WLB) in the top three rounds of this draft. Most projections have him outside the Top 75-100 from what I've seen.

I haven't seen anything other than highlights of Cyprien, but he profiles as a guy who can be starter and is also a demon on special teams at SS. Everything I have read about him seems pretty good. An intelligent, savvy player. Basically, a better version of David Bruton, but someone who you would actually try starting on the field. I've seen him as high as a Top 5 rated safety on some boards/sites.

Big fan of Wheaton. It seems like he has had a pretty good weak, but got some grief for fumbling after Reddick punched the ball out. I cannot say I saw any Conn games this year, but Gratz has gotten a lot of good reports and reviews lately.

Keep the good posts coming. I'll keep snooping around for some stuff.
I hate the idea of using a draft pick on a QB when we only have 6 of them and we really only need to carry two QBs on the active roster now.

The rest of the guys I really haven't watched much other then Wheaton. If the Mizzou LB is that fast then hell draft him. Still feel its over kill on OLB's though. We kind of need a MLB.

What are your thoughts on the other CB's I have highlighted? They seem to jump out a little bit more then Gratz. Not that he is playing bad from what I have heard.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote