View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 09:02 AM   #56
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Hooded robe still at the cleaners?
Qualify that statement.

Quote:
No, I'm asking why you believe Michelle Obama is an example of the "negative stereotype about black female behavior". What is said behavior?
You obviously haven't read what I said on this thread.

Quote:
Others have asked, and you've avoided answering. Why? Too cowardly to stand up for your beliefs?
I've never been. They, like you, are playing stupid. Or... Maybe they/you are stupid?

Quote:
I've never said that - but stick with the attempt at deflection from your obvious bigotry. That you feel it necessary to do so just proves you're a racist prick.
LMAO. I don't think criticizing her pattern of poor, disrespectful public behavior unfitting for her position is bigotry, but of course those in your crowd do if it happens to be that the person happens to be behaving like a walking stereotype, regardless of whether or not the criticism is valid.

So are you saying she's NOT behaving like a walking stereotype or that she may be doing so but it's "racist" to point it out?

Of course, we all know that to the Obama Coalition, racism is a one way street anyway.

Here's something very basic that libs never grasp: When you choose to apply a label to someone, it's on YOU to state the case for why the label is applicable. The onus isn't on the labeled person to vindicate themselves.