View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 03:57 PM   #161
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by maher_tyler View Post
Pretty bold considering how bad Vancouver played. I'd put Minnesota in before Vancouver and San Jose.
Vancouver will need a couple of weeks to get going, most of their top guys didn't play during the lockout, but they have too much talent up and down the roster. Minnesota is a really dangerous team, I don't like them, their top players have never played together, they have very little good leadership, every player on the team aside from Koivu is a follower, not a leader. They also travel a LOT, I think they have the most travel miles of any team this season which is never good, too many west coast swings.

The Devils will do what they have done for 20 years, ride Martin Brodeur to the playoffs, with a short season he will hold up better than usual and I fully expect that to be good enough, it almost always is.

Flyers are an easy team to put in, they can score with any team in the league, they don't travel very far given their location and they have a pretty solid home ice advantage.

I don't like the Caps much, but I do think they are the best of the southleast division at least until Tampa Bay or Carolina proves otherwise. Florida is a team I don't like at all, I am guessing they will win some early but then fade away as the going gets tough.

I have Toronto, Columbus and Montreal as my bottom 3 in the league.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote