View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 01:31 PM   #141
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
How about your fellow troofers who reviewed in detail your 'book' "The 9/11 Mystery Plane & the Vanishing of America" and differed with you and your so called 'research'?

A long winded review that takes Gaffney's 'Mystery plane' premise apart.

Even troofers regard Gaffney as a fraud and a liar. Quite the accomplishement!

A Critical Review of Mark Gaffney's 2008 Book:
"The 9/11 Mystery Plane & the Vanishing of America"
By: Craig Ranke
Citizen Investigation Team
12/17/2008

http://www.thepentacon.com/MarkGaffney.htm
Oh yeah I know Ranke -- of the so called CIT -- the citizens investigating team --

I repudiate all of this claims. Nonsense. The radar data from 9/11 -- presented in my book -- proves the two E-4Bs were in the skies over DC during the 9/11 attack. The E-4B is the world's most advanced command and control plane. We still do not know what the E-4Bs were doing there -- but they were definitely there.

In the last two years CIT has been widely discredited by reputable 9/11 investigators. Not only by me -- but by many others. Check around. CIT had some influence 3-4 years ago -- but no longer. Today people ignore them.

I can personally say that CIT was the most divisive force I have encountered in the years I have been researching 9/11. Ranke's primary mission in life is apparently to turn people against one another. This is why some have speculated he is an agent provocateur -- Don't know, can't prove it. But I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.

I suggest you do your own research -- instead of posting whatever strikes your fancy in the moment.

MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote