Originally Posted by MacGruder
Keep in mind that everything in the universe is electrical... especially the sun and the planets. Then realize that water is a diamagnetic substance.
As for the bubbles... that could be scary..many of these lakes and ponds have gaseous emissions... there was an event not long ago where a whole town died from a huge gas emissions from a lake.
Me and my fishing buddy didn't notice any weird smell. We were just kind of stunned to see that. Had the dog with us and she didn't do anything unusual. But yeah, in some places there is some toxic gases that escape. Not so much in North America, even Yellowstone.