Old 01-17-2013, 10:02 PM   #225
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
This makes no sense? Are you saying that because Manning lost a DIVISIONAL PLAYOFF Game that he was a bust and equal to Cassell/Quinn/or blind monkey kFc started at QB this year?

You realize teams are built over time right? You understand that you can't just cherry pick a QB and suddenly go to the SB right? I mean kFc is so great at finding QB talent and getting to the playoffs and the SB every 50 years or so.

I bet you are mouth breathing at the other end of the InteRNetS thinking that if your team drafts a QB you will win the SB next year right?

Manning was an investment, we are more competitive and closer to winning a SB now than if we had Tebow or Orton or even Cutler.

Your logic is so weak I bet you have trouble winning tic-tac toe games vs children.

Here is a hint STUD, your team is on the clock and when the draft rolls around everyone is going to relive how epicly bad kFc was to earn the 1st overall pick. Meanwhile we will be picking in the late 20's just needing a couple depth pieces to help maintain the Playoff team Elway has built and make it better.

We will go into the season favored to win the Division, pundits will be talking about the uphill battle Reid faces turning kFc around.

Which end of the stick do you really want to be on? The promising end or the suck end?
The promising end with a very good coaching staff/front office in place.

John Elway didn't build this roster. He's drafted 2 good players. Von Miller, who was a layup draft pick, and the DT.

Most of the roster was well set up before he got there and the playoff team last year was driven mostly by Shannahan/McDaniels draft picks.

This year a lot of other players like Stokely and Tamme were recruited by Manning.

Elway's 2nd round draft pick was the one who is now Denver's most hated player. We'll see what he does when Manning leaves. That will be when we find out what Elway is truly made of.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote