Originally Posted by socalorado
Dude, theres only 27 picks ahead of us. Cmon, man.
1. Kansas City (2-14)-OT Luke Joeckel Texas A&M
2. Jacksonville (2-14)-DT Star Lotulelei Utah
3. Oakland (4-12)-DE Bjoern Warner Florida State
4. Philadelphia (4-12)-CB Dee Milliner Alabama
5. Detroit (4-12)-DE Damontre Moore Texas A&M
6. Cleveland (5-11)-OLB Jarvis Jones Georgia
7. Arizona (5-11)-QB Geno Smith West Virginia
8. Buffalo (6-10)-DE Dion Jordon Oregon
9. New York Jets (6-10)-OLB Barkevious Mingo LSU
10. Tennessee (6-10)-OG Chance Warmack Alabama
11. San Diego (7-9)-NT Johnathan Hankins Ohio State
12. Miami (7-9)-WR Cordarrelle Patterson Tennessee
13. Tampa Bay (7-9)-CB Johnthan Banks Mississippi State
14. Carolina (7-9)-DT Sheldon Richardson Missouri
15. New Orleans (7-9)-DE Sam Montgomery LSU
16. St. Louis (7-8-1)-OT Erik Fisher Central Michigan
17. Pittsburgh (8-8)-ILB Manti Te’o Notre Dame
18. Dallas (8-8)-DE Ezekiel Ansah BYU
19. New York Giants (9-7)-ILB Alec Olgletree Georgia
20. Chicago (10-6)-TE Dion Sims Michigan State
21. Cincinnati* (10-6)-ILB Kevin Minter LSU
22. St. Louis-Was(10-6)-WR Keenan Allen California
23. Minnesota* (10-6)-WR Terrance Williams Baylor
24. Indianapolis* (11-5)-G/T Barrett Jones Alabama
25. Seattle* (11-5)-OT D.J. Fluker Alabama
26. Green Bay* (11-5)-S Matt Elam Florida
27. Houston* (12-4)-WR DeAndre Hopkins Clemson
28. Denver* (13-3)-CB Xavier Rhodes Florida State
And 2 CBs still go ahead of Rhodes.
Unfortunately Minter is snagged by CIN.
I think MIN has too much need at WR to take Rhodes there.
yep, I doubt Minter, Ogletree or Te'o will be around when the Broncos pick. And depending on the combine, I'm not sure Rhodes will be around either leaving a player like Barrett Jones or a WR as more of a possibility. Broncos just have to take BPA.