View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 08:13 PM   #31
dsmoot
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
I'd put RB ahead of G simply because the line has been good this year. There aren't that many teams with a Ngata type on the DL that can cause that much disruption. But regardless of line play our backs for the several seasons are incapable of picking up short yardage.

I'd also add speed at the WR spot as a need. Speed is truly what killed us. Baltimore having it on offense and us not having that homerun threat
The OL is good in pass protect. They lack the push in the run game to control short yardage. I still think we need help up the middle or another Tackle that will allow Franklin to move inside.

I think LB is still a key need in pass coverage on TE and filling the MLB thumping position. DJ is gone. Brookings was a decent stop gap. We all see the limitations of Mays.

We do need a RB. I am not sure what we have in Hillman just yet. WM has been good for us but he may be at the end. KM showed definite improvement but I am not sure he is a No. 1 back. I would like to see someone like a young Willis who can deliver a blow, break tackles.

We do need a DT
dsmoot is offline   Reply With Quote