Thread: McCoy
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 07:32 PM   #63
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
His vaunted 2-back set? Are you just making **** up now? You're blaming McCoy for Chris Gronkowski? I didn't know he was GM and HC. If they're not running 2-back sets the whole season, you should look at Fox and Elway.
Your post makes little sense. At the start of the year McCoy said he'd be running a lot of 2-back sets. Obviously that didn't happen...yet you still think he had such a big positive impact on this team? It was time for him to move on, and I'm glad he's gone. He's a Charger, and I will always root for him to lose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
McDaniels has nothing to do with our running game. Apparently you weren't around when John Fox was hired and he said he'd bring the "most complex running game in the league" to this team. McDaniels running game doesn't involve running out of 3 different formations. Manning is all about running the same few plays time and time again. Like in Indy... pretty much the only running play they had was a stretch running play.
...except that they still employed the same blocking scheme and terminology as McCoy's Offense...which was a descendant of McDaniel's Offense. Tom Moore's zone-blocking scheme is more effective...especially out of a single-back set.

Back to your favorite team, the Patriots. It's kind of easy to be 7th in the NFL in rushing when your 2nd in attempts. I would expect a top 5 ranking. However, I do think the hurry-up run game (via Chip Kelly) is nice, though that's Bellicheat's doing...not McD.

Got anymore infantile insults? Hope you have a kerchief to cry into now that McCoy is gone.

Last edited by pricejj; 01-15-2013 at 07:41 PM..
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote