broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearLanier View Post
For those who care

-The San Diego Chargers have signed former Colts front office man Tom Telesco to be their new GM. Not sure about him but I've heard he has a fantastic reputation around the league as both a talent evaluator and great communication skills.

-Chargers have interviewed Ken Whisenhunt, Lovie Smith, Jay Gruden as of late. It is believed that they are targeting Bruce Arians (let me know if any changes have occurred).

-The Chiefs will announce John Dorsey as their GM today. Dorsey is a very well recommended man from Green Bay who scouted and directed their reports on players for several years.

-Chiefs are reportedly close to signing Dave Toub as their ST's coach. Toub is regarded as arguably the best ST's coach in the league as seen by his work with the Chicago Bears.

-Chiefs also signed Doug Pederson to be OC. Pederson is a former QB coach that some believe could be a HC in the future.

-Among Pederson, Brad Childress has agreed to join the Chiefs as Assistant Coach/offensive consultant and Tony Sporano interviewed (and is said to be signing on) as the OL coach, the same area where he got his start and led him to becoming a HC.
I used to like Toub alot but his stock seems to rise and fall with the out put of Hester. When duh bears had speed returning kicks his unit was amazing but after losing Manning and Knox their KR has been below avg and Hester hasn't returned a kick or punt last year. The bears punter sucks and Gold is just another kicker in the NFL.

I heard Toub was interviewed for the bears job (along with a dozen others), I am surprised he hasn't moved up yet. I liked him back when mCd was hired and I wanted us to get him but he hasn't shown much of anything last year and now it sounds like he will go to a lateral move.

Returners with Speed trump coaching, just look at how great Holliday makes our unit look!

Good luck with Toub.

Pederson is an upgrade at OC, a slug with a pulse is also an upgrade for kFc OC.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote