Thread: Pick #28
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 01:42 PM   #18
BroncoInferno
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalorado View Post
No, its just simply obvious that champ was TORCHED.
Your emotional stats about how well Champ supposedly played against
teams that Von Miller and the defense had banner days against only adds to your emotional fixation and your inferiority complex about this subject.
Try not to be so sensitive to criticism about your favorite player.
Your hypercritical attitude only shows your bias and your trying too hard to hide from the glaring problem of Champ being TORCHED a number of times.
Dont feel so persecuted, like Champ was on Sat, and try to be open to the possibility that others here might have another opinion on the matter, and Peter King, and his magnificent, homer stats dont really make for some end of story that allows Champ off the hook for being destroyed.
Dont have such negative feelings about competition either. Competition is a good thing, and allowing it to happen can only bring out the best in a person.
I hope these simple thoughts will bring you to a content and peaceful state of mind as you continue to struggle to deal with Saturdays horrific loss.
So, let's recap:

Based off Champ's admittedly poor performance against the Ravens on Sunday (no one has denied this), you make the claim that he has been getting torched regularly (you don't bother yourself to offer even anecdotal evidence of this) and that it's time to find a replacement. I recall a section of an interesting article I read addressing that very topic, and post it as a rebuttal. This article uses statistics and facts to demonstrate that Champ had a terrific season. Rather than address the specific points the article makes, you make the bizarre accusation that the source is a "homer journalist" (nevermind that neither Peter King nor Pro Football Focus has any affiliation with the Broncos). Then, you repeat your vague assertions from earlier with no facts used to support them.

In short, you've made an utter fool of yourself based off your overaction of one poor Bailey performance.

Last edited by BroncoInferno; 01-14-2013 at 01:58 PM..
BroncoInferno is offline   Reply With Quote