View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 08:04 AM   #4
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfpackGuy View Post
3. Offsides call on Miller. They ended up recovering a fumble a few plays later, but he sure as hell wasn't offsides.

5. Boldin "catch" on third and long with BAL pinned in DEN territory. I'm sorry, but that ball came out before he established possession. Combined with #6, led to huge swing in field position in early stages of OT.

Honorable mention 2. Tucker being allowed to come out and practice a FG. You're just screwing with me at this point, officials! Again, never, EVER seen this happen.
Good thread, mostly agree. Just a few comments.

On 3, I think maybe Miller was in the neutral zone but would like to see the replay again.
On 5, I agree it wasn't a catch but since so close and the call on the field was a catch it was hard to overturn.
On the practice field goal, I read yesterday that in this situation refs are supposed to stop it but there is no penalty for this.

Also, someone remind me, I recall a defender leg whipping/tripping DT on a play and there was no call but I don't recall the exact situation. I just recall being annoyed, which explains how I felt for much of the game.
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote