Old 01-13-2013, 03:04 PM   #10
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirtyDegrees View Post
It is the point.

I'm sick and tired of watching the Peyton defenders exert themselves trying desperately to move the goalposts as far as possible.

He was supposed to make this team a Super Bowl contender, that was the entire argument from the moment you idiots threw Tebow under the bus.

Manning was supposed to turn this team immediately into a Super Bowl threat, and he hasn't.

The reality is that he's incapable of winning a Super Bowl in his current state, he's not as good as Brady, or Rodgers, or even Russell Wilson at this point.

I doubt the Broncos can get a better QB than Manning at this point, but they need to start looking as soon as possible.
The Broncos should be so lucky to have 50 years with a Peyton-esque QB. He's a great player, and I look forward to watching him lead us next season.

Im still in disbelief that anyone would think otherwise. And, as ive said a gazillion times, had the broncos played a lick of D on that last drive, this conversation isn't happening and we're all happy with him.

I understand SoCal's point. People are pissed. I get why they are pissed. Doesn't mean they are being rational.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote