View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 02:49 AM   #1
eddie mac
Ireland's No1 Bronco

Eddie Mac 87 gone but never forgott

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith
Default Pick your balls up of the floor and move on

One bad game does not make a bad season regardless of whether it's a playoff loss to an inferior team or not.

Manning, Bailey, Dumervil, Miller etc played lights out for the majority of the regular season and although I was very angry during the game (and still am) I'm not blaming individuals for this loss, players can have bad games, good coaches can get outcoached/out thought and individuals can make very costly errors.

The mirror images between this loss and the one to the Jags in 96 are unreal (13-4) season, beaten by a team not expected to go close and turning up for a game after a bye week looking completely unprepared and undisciplined.

All this fire Fox crap, move Bailey to safety crap, Tebow is better than Manning crap is just what it is, an over-reaction to a game we lost to a team we were expected to hammer.

I know everyone is hurting right now just like I am, so pick your chin up, dont forget about the season (just the game) and dont lose faith in your team because if anyone knows John Elway he'll make damn sure that this team has all the tools to bounce back like they did in 1997.

I love this franchise.
eddie mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links