Old 01-08-2013, 06:33 AM   #263
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
I. HATE. THE. OFFSEASON!

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
I think the spy gate did indeed do him in. Until then the local press seemed afraid of him for fear he would pull their press passes. But once that happened they really inflamed the Denver fans and caused the empty seats and pressure for Pat to fire him.
As for not getting anything for cutlet. Seems to me that at least two of the following four came from his picks. Not sure which were chicagos. Moreno, ayers, DT and Tebow. Iirc there was another couple of picks of lesser value. Because of all the gyrations he made on draft day it was hard to remember.

As for BM and that is about the best I can call that head case, spouse beater. We got two of the following again hard to keep total ack of the MIa picks ,Moore, decker, Walton, Franklin, Or Beadles.

Hardly nothing for a POS wife beater. Someone with a pn attitude not wanting to be here after he got his friend killed. He wanted out of Denver worse than we wanted to keep him.

Hope that helps your memory. And yes I remember ther we traded a number one away for a second but IIRC that turned into one of those second year players.
I have no problem trading away BM or JC or any other player. McDumbass problem was did he bring in players that replaced there production? IMO, he did not. Yes DT is playing great but it is with Manning throwing him the ball and he still has no probowls. By the end of BM 3rd year he was a probowl with Jay throwing him the ball.
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote