View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 04:58 PM   #75
ant1999e
Ring of Famer
 
ant1999e's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BFE
Posts: 6,293

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball
Default

I have this p***Y on ignore because I can't stand him and his made up life. But after seeing this in a quote I just laughed at the hypocrisy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem

Sure you do. Yourself, lonestar, ant1999e, Obushma, nyuk nyuk have all devolved to the point where you have to continuously attack me personally, whether is a health condition or what I do for a living. Back and forth, (with the help of another poster who shall not be named) you guys have been conversing back and forth talking **** about me. Pretty sad. Not sure you are a part of it, but something I have only told a member or two has gotten around and thrown at me via PM, open posts and reputation. It is pretty sick and disgusting.


I can't believe this little biotch is playing the victim role. 99% of his non football posts are attacks towards others. The other 1% is bullshyt lies about his life in order to gain pity from others. Remember when he posted this to me?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg disgusting1.jpg (75.7 KB, 15 views)
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote