View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 02:16 PM   #11
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

How a high school science prof upstaged and embarrassed the US government

In post # 24 I gave you the link to the final report about WTC-7 -- by the official government agency that did the investigation -- NIST.

I gave you the page number -- and the actual verbatim text -- the passage -- where NIST admits in its final report that building seven fell at free fall for 2+ seconds.

Thus, NIST itself supports the video by R Gage at the top of this thread.

It is curious that in its draft report on WTC-7 NIST denied that free fall had occurred. In the draft report NIST also stated that IF a free fall had occurred it would have been the tell-tale indicator for use of explosives.

The draft report was made public in August 2008. That same month NIST sponsored a public hearing for its draft report. A high school physics and math teacher named David Chandler showed up at the hearing and confronted the NIST scientists with his own mathematical analysis of the collapse of WTC-7 based on the videos of the collapse. His analysis concluded that free fall had occurred.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpAp8eCEqNA

As a result of that presentation, NIST was forced to change its analysis - and this is reflected in the final report released a couple of months later. NIST conceded in its final report that Chandler was right - -that free fall did occur.

Curiously -- NIST dropped the passage where it stated that free fall is the tell tale sign of a demolition.

A high school science teacher embarrassed a gov't agency staffed with hundreds of scientists and funded with a nearly endless budget. This is one of the great stories about 9/11. This story should have been front pages news -- and rated a headline in the NY Times (i.e., NIST UPSTAGED BY HS SCIENCE PROF) But as we know --the US media never so much as mentioned it.

This is the state of affairs in America today. It's why I titled my latest book Black 9/11 --

Darkness has descended upon the nation. Fools chase their tails and call it normal.

The blind lead the blind.

Meanwhile we drift toward unparalleled catastrophe.

MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote