View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 11:52 AM   #68
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
But, the rules were enforced against me? 44 days in two months. How is that selective?

Sure you do. Yourself, lonestar, ant1999e, Obushma, nyuk nyuk have all devolved to the point where you have to continuously attack me personally, whether is a health condition or what I do for a living. Back and forth, (with the help of another poster who shall not be named) you guys have been conversing back and forth talking **** about me. Pretty sad. Not sure you are a part of it, but something I have only told a member or two has gotten around and thrown at me via PM, open posts and reputation. It is pretty sick and disgusting.

Like I said, would you have made fun of Mock passing away under such a strange circumstance or openly make fun of someone on this board who has cancer? I doubt it. I was open to the board about it after several people had wondered where the Hell I had been for a while. A lot of people here did a lot of nice things and were a big help to me when everything was going down.

Facing an organ transplant and doing what I have to do just to live a normal life on a day to day basis isn't being a b****. I hardly complain about it. That I am able to even function somewhat normally day in and day out is a blessing. Thankful for that.

Seems like you take the internet too seriously. Who is the one b****ing? Basically you. Mirrors must no longer reflect, huh?

Keep telling yourself that, I'm sure you will feel better about it. It is interesting that you weren't permabanned from here when you were banned previously and came here under another name (which coincidentally has been inactive) to continue trollin' in WRP. You aren't innocent, no matter how hard you try do convince yourself of that.

Might be time to find a hobby.
The rule on your incessant, pointless namecalling isn't enforced or you'd have gone the way of KCDud long ago. Just because you break multiple rules and some of them get punished doesn't substantiate anything.

Those other posters you mentioned are of no significance to me. There's a few posters on here I generally like but most are quite forgettable. Ant is the only one that you mentioned that I seem to have a favorable reaction to.

As for these other accounts you say I used, if it were true, what's the point of being a b**** and running to the mods and begging for a ban? Not saying I did use any, just saying that by your assumption, it seems silly. I will admit to making one alt name to see why I was banned the first time but I did no masking and it was quickly sniffed out and banned.

Be a better poster and all will be good. Keep being an obnoxious little b**** and you'll keep getting treated like one. Over time, we'll just learn what will make you go crying to the mods and that might go without saying though the sentiment will be regularly present.

And hobbies? The Mane is my escape from the things I do everyday. I have plenty to do and when I need a mindless break, this is where I come.
That One Guy is offline   Reply With Quote