Old 01-06-2013, 09:02 PM   #52
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by That One Guy View Post
So.. what I did was not a direct violation of the rules but I "should have known". What you did, however, IS a direct violation but, as with all things here, is selectively punished.

I don't know what the rest of your babble was about so I can't really comment on it.

And as for your condition... don't be a b****. If it hurts you when people make comments about it, keep your personal news to yourself.

When someone is acting like a little b****, I have no issues admitting the world would be better without them. Preferably because they opt out of the internet but... whatever the case, it's not my decision to make.

Either way, the point still stands that "making fun of a medical condition" was an entirely new reason for banning.
Perhaps "Don't make fun of other posters' serious medical conditions" wasn't spelled out in the rules, but then, who would have thought that basic common decency should have had to be? What you said was a violation that falls under the "you know it when you see it" category. Furthermore you are not the only person here who has been banned for it so stop whining.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote