Old 01-06-2013, 08:11 PM   #40
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by That One Guy View Post
Hey, the little b**** knew exactly who I was talking about.
It wasn't an issue of who, it was what for. Use your brain.

Quote:
The ban I got was for "making fun of a serious medical condition" or something close to that. Where is that in the rules?
You knew exactly what you were doing with the statement you made. You knew your intentions. It was a blatant flame and personal harassing mark that got you a little vacation. Don't like being banned? Don't break the rules. Would you make fun of someone on the site who had cancer?

Certainly would hope not.

Quote:
Meanwhile, when you're not crying to the mods about what bad thing someone said to you, you're king of throwing insults and name calling out of the blue without any substantiation which is a direct rule violation.
I rarely ever use the report function, but in that case I did. Knowing that it would get you banned was well worth it.

And chapping the ass of political lunatics of your kind isn't a direct rule violation. That stuff goes in that forum. I think it is hilarious that I have a following of a bunch of middle-aged, passive aggressive malcontents Hell bent for leather on trying to bring me down at each and every shot they get. Seriously, it is absolutely fascinating that you guys can't learn to take the higher road and let go.

Do you not have a healthy circle of friends in real life to communicate with? Grow up dude.

Quote:
You're a coward, plain and simple.
Says the guy who made fun of a person's life threatening medical condition and tries to act tough online because oooo raaaaaaaaah.

Last edited by Requiem; 01-06-2013 at 08:13 PM..
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote