Old 01-04-2013, 08:25 PM   #2358
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearLanier View Post
Not many current HC's are as accomplished as Andy Reid. Add to the fact that his system is great for QB's and this is the best possible hire the Chiefs could have made.

So Clark makes the best possible GM hire according to the league and now the best coaching hire.

Not bad for an absentee owner who is an imbecile, huh Kaylore?
Reid is easily the best HC you guys have had since Marty, that said he hasn't been deep in the playoffs in about 10 years, I think he is a perfect hire for a team that hasn't been the to the SB in well over 40 years since it has been 9 years since Reid has been there and he was never able to win. Always close but no Cigar, perfect for kFc.

I will say kFc might take some effort to beat after Manning retires.

Now that Pioli is gone you guys do have a chance at finding a servicable QB. In the draft and I wonder if Reid doesn't try to work with Cassel considering the money kFc invested in him. I thought Cassell was much better than Quinn, with a real center not hosing up the snaps and some actual coaching Cassell might not be the turn over machine he has been lately, that would allow Reid to get the top OT available and then grab a QB in a later round he can develop into a Foals type guy considering this is a QB weak draft.

I would get all the pieces sorted out around the QB position, the OL and WR is a big priority especially if Albert and Bowe walk. Reid has shown he can find servicable guys that work in his system, the fact that he lost his team the last 2 years and they basically quit on him and he has only won 12 games over those 2 years would be my concerns but hell 12 wins in 2 years is an upgrade for kFc.

I wonder if he got his free Camero and is growing his hair out in the back for a Mullet, a Mullet would rock with his stache.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote