View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 04:14 PM   #297
NickStixx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
Never too late to join in the fun, welcome aboard. I mentioned trading Kuper in here, but it depends what we get in return and that we have a quality replacement to play RG.

I don't want to move Franklin inside he has been one of the best RTs in football. I agree his injury issues are a bit concerning, I mentioned trading him to Carolina for Jon Beason who is expendable with the play and pick of Luke Kuechly. But Beason would also need to restructure that contract! I'd even throw in DJ Williams, maybe they part ways with Deangello who would also need to rework his deal!

Now all of that happening is doubtful.. But I would trade Kuper and DJ for a stud MLB, but we shouldn't move Franklin to guard, we should draft a RG!
Now I like what I am hearing with that Carolina situation. Jon Beason would look great in the middle of our defense I think, and you just made me get all giddy by mentioning Jonathan Stewart! haha! I know you and DB4L are saying that Franklin is one of the best RT's in the game, I don't know if I would go that far. That was merely a suggestion. I mentioned in the other thread about maybe even putting Blake there, I have not heard much about his development though. I think we would be able to find a Guard in the draft that could fit in nicely.

And yeah the only reason I am even looking at trading Kuper is because of the cap issue as well. I wouldn't be even suggesting it, if we didn't have that issue.
And thanks for the greeting, I am glad to finally be posting on here. It's been a long time coming!